Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fury (The Seven Deadly #3)

Fury
      
          (The Seven Deadly #3)
Revenge is an euphoric thing. Trust me on this. Nothing compares to the release you get when you ruin someone’s life. When they’ve stolen important things. Things that didn’t belong to them. Things I revel in making them pay for.What? Have I offended you? I’m not here to appeal to your delicate senses. I have no intention of placating your wishes or living within your pers...

Title : Fury (The Seven Deadly #3)
Author : Fisher Amelie
Language : English
Format : Kindle Edition - 387 pages
Genres : New Adult, Romance, Contemporary

Tags:

Read Fisher Amelie Story: Fury (The Seven Deadly #3) [New Adult Book],
Digital Story ·⇄★ Fury (The Seven Deadly #3),
✓®∻ Fury (The Seven Deadly #3) [Fisher Amelie],

No comments:

Post a Comment