Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker #11) by Terri Anne Browning

The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11)
I’ve always loved Zander Brockman in some shape or form. The boy who lived next door for the first seventeen years of my life has been my best friend, my confidant, my first crush, and my first love. I trusted him with my life and my heart. When he smiled at me I knew everything was going to be okay…

Title : The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11)
Author : Terri Anne Browning
Format : Kindle Edition - 0 pages

Tags:

Free Story ◬ The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11), Online Book ‹ The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11) by Terri Anne Browning, Book ⋄ The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11) [Terri Anne Browning], [Terri Anne Browning] ⊙ The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11),

No comments:

Post a Comment