Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy by Rainn Wilson

The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy
Rainn Wilson’s memoir about growing up geeky and finally finding his place in comedy, faith, and life. For nine seasons Rainn Wilson played Dwight Schrute, everyone's favorite work nemesis and beet farmer. Viewers of The Office fell in love with the character and grew to love the actor who played him even more. Rainn founded a website and media company, SoulPancake, that...

Title : The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy
Author : Rainn Wilson
Format : Hardcover - 320 pages
Genres : Non Fiction, Autobiography, Memoir, Biography Memoir, Humor
ISBN : 0525954538

Tags:

[Rainn Wilson] ∶≋∾ The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy,
Free Reading: The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy [Non Fiction Book],
[[Non Fiction Story]] ♦ The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy by Rainn Wilson,
Read Non Fiction Book ⇉ The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy by Rainn Wilson,

No comments:

Post a Comment